- I will not do high impact during cardio jazz. Low or medium only. No matter how good the song is or how much I want to do the bouncy moves.
- I will not use my left leg (therefore knee) to step onto the landing at the base of the stairs in my house. Right leg (knee) only.
- I will read the Knee book Canister Vacuum gave me.
- I will buy the knee ice packs for both knees and use them after every gym class.
- No crawling into bed on my knees.
- Use my arms more to help myself get out of chairs.
- I'm not sure what to do about climbing the stairs at work. To climb them or not to climb them? That is the question indeed.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Need to take care of my knees
I will take better care of my knees by vowing: