- Learn reverse applique (see my asterisk shirt as an example).
- Learn how to do a swayback adjustment for dresses
- Make a real pair of pants with a zipper fly and waistband and "everything"
- Make another lined jacket
- Learn how to use the serger that a former coworker gave me (it's a castoff that had been passed around, apparently)
- Maybe buy the BabyLock Evolve Serger which also has a coverlock feature (wait, is it called cover stitch? now I can't think...when it looks like the double row of stitching on the bottom of a t-shirt...that thing...apparently the Evolve can do surging and that type of stitch)
- Research and buy a dressform
- Have a pattern cleanout and giveaway!
Jalie 2105 leotard and how to colorblock
15 minutes ago