Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Not my facebook...

I have Flickr photos. I have a blog. That's enough for me currently, though twitter might happen. and I might start freecycling too.

So 24 hours ago, someone signed up for facebook and used my email address??? Their last name is the same as mine; their first name is Kate.

And now I'm getting all these "facebook friend requests"???? I thought I'd do nothing and just let it sort itself out. So far, it hasn't.

Had acupuncture tonight. New weird place to feel the twitching: the front of my right shin. Most painful needle: outside of my left ankle. Karen said that's my lower back. Their space has been renovated. It's pretty cool. The music is now piped through the office via a computer, and I could hear all the Windows system noises (like the "you can't do that" "no, not that" and "shutting down for the night".) She also has these heat-lamp type devices now, so I had one over my knees, one over my feet, and the mylar wrap over my torso. I felt like take out food at MickyD's or something. I feel better though. :)

It's only Wednesday but I'm already looking forward to the weekend: sewing and cookie baking. And more cleaning out of the den/sewing area! BIG pattern giveaway coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I kinda like FB. Not for everyone, and for sure not for you if you didn't even sign up for it! Hope that gets squared away soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love hearing from you! Because I've been getting lots of spam comments, I'm changing the settings to moderated comments.