Friday, November 26, 2010

sewalong, lights, tree!

Today I went to the gym and had a massage and put up the Christmas tree and put the lights outside and cut out my PJ top for the sewalong and started cutting out something else.

Guess what this is going to be???
Guess what this is going to be?

Here's my PJ top cut out for the sewalong. You can tell my pattern is TNT by the wear of the envelope.
PJ top is cut out and ready to sew

Here's the fabric:
shot of the fabric--it's Juicy Couture fabric I bought from lucysfabrics.com before they stopped selling fabrics

and here's a closeup:
close up of the fabric--it's Juicy Couture fabric I bought from lucysfabrics.com before they stopped selling fabrics

It's Juicy Couture sweatshirt fabric that I bought on clearance from lucysfabrics.com (when she was selling off all her fabric). I *love* this fabric, it feels great. Thick, beefy, soft fabric.

I already made the PJ pants this past spring. LOVE them.

Here's my Christmas tree that I've had since I was little
my Christmas tree
And here are my solar powered Christmas lights that I've had since last year. I *love* them. They are paid for, don't require electricity, and turn themselves on and off. LOVE them.

my solar powered Christmas lights

It was dark when I took the photo but the picture came out as if some light was still around.

2 comments:

  1. I love your pj print. We put our tree up yesterday too! The boys just can't wait to pull out the ornaments and remember each one and what year they got them. They pick a new one out each year. So much fun! Your tree is so adorable and I love the idea of solar lights. I don't think I've seen such a thing. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hummm--are you making a Santa hat?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love hearing from you! Because I've been getting lots of spam comments, I'm changing the settings to moderated comments.