Thursday, October 9, 2008

Relax

This is the most relaxed I've felt all week! It's also somewhat warm again!

I'm feeling all wild and crazy and thinking about entering the Sewing Pattern Review 100% cotton contest. Well, I signed up for it, but haven't made the item yet and am not 100% sure that I will. Unlike the Stash Pattern Contest, there is only one entry per person, thank goodness! I have already chosen a pattern and fabric...now let's see if I actually make it!

If I had oodles of time I would make lots of stuff this weekend for the stash contest, but time is running in short supply lately. What I'd like to make for the stash pattern contest:
  • tunic
  • dress
  • swimsuit-y gym top
  • safari shirt
  • fix the disaster shirt (by finishing it, it would count for the stash contest)
If I weren't working on Sundays to try to keep up at work, I *might* be able to make all those things in the next 3 weekends. But I don't think it's going to happen!

New patterns purchased that I'd like to make:
  • bathrobe
  • pattern for 100% cotton contest
  • funky vogue turtleneck shirt
  • two different New Look wrap style shirts
  • New Look jacket pattern
Other things to fix/make:
  • add double fold bias tape inside of brown jacket.
  • add lace to bottom of the white chemise.
  • birthday present for Debbie
  • giftmas present for Michele
  • probably a batch of giftmas aprons
  • hat for Pete
  • does Pete want pjs?
Time is in short supply! and I still haven't blogged about my green jacket that I made last weekend!

Have a great Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love hearing from you! Because I've been getting lots of spam comments, I'm changing the settings to moderated comments.