Day 30: Peonies from the Princeton Farmers Market and a lined, cotton eyelet NL 6843 skirt.
- Day 26: The dress I wear when I need to look nice
- Most days: I used my B6072 backpack.
- Love that NL 6922 dress--need to make more.
- Another rusty object
- Bonus Day 26 at the gym, tank.
- Day 29: Love this top and skirt combo; never wore them together before but love!
- Day 31: I should wear that skirt more often.
- It was a fun month with no me-made repeats.
- I made new friends through Twitter.
- @SewSimplicity rocks on twitter--they love to favorite and retweet, and I was even their #SimplicityTweetoftheDay a few times! I love the enthusiasm and interaction with pattern companies.
- I enjoyed finding new sculptures on campus for backdrops.
- I rediscovered some outfits, found some new combinations and want to sew up some of the dresses again.
Thank you to all my photographers the entire month: Ellen, Sara, Diane, Paula, Tomasa, and especially to The Other Ellen and Gina who took the majority of photos for the month! Gold stars to you all!