Friday, March 26, 2010

I am woman hear me roar

Project Runway resources:
Entertainment Weekly's Project Runway tagged articles, including interviews with the auf'ed contestants and recaps, are fun to read. The interview with last night's auf'ed contestant is especially good.

Tim Gunn's blog includes extended workroom critiques and Tim's honest opinions of the judge's opinions.

Helen Reddy:
Len wanted to know today if I knew "I am woman hear me roar". My response was "yes, Helen Reddy". How do I know that? I have no idea, probably from my mother, who liked to sing little songs around the house when I was little. Then I thought about Bryn Mawr, which made me think about how my women's college education didn't come with mandatory lessons in women's history. Why not? I think it was because we were supposed to choose our own curriculum. Hrm.

Weekend:
I had a great time in Austin and San Antonio, but now I have a whole weekend stretched before me with pretty much no mandatory tasks to be done. YES! I am definitely sleeping in. This is the last weekend of sewing for the stash contest, so I want to finish off the pj top I started 2 weekends ago.

My latest injury:
When guys would talk about pulling their groin muscle, I had no idea what that meant. Now I do. Just another failed body part to add to the list.

Bon weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it was just 6 days ago that I saw you! It has been a looooong week, for both of us I bet. But now both home. No sleeping in for me, but some laundry and cleaning and blog commenting and sewing, I hope. Good luck with your contest piece!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love hearing from you! Because I've been getting lots of spam comments, I'm changing the settings to moderated comments.