Friday, March 19, 2010

Medium suitcase or large suitcase?

Trying to decide which suitcase to bring...the medium one which is already packed or the large one so I can buy fabric and have plenty of room for bringing it back? There are pros and cons to both...

Fabric you say? Yes! I am meeting up with Antoinette again, this time in Austin, and this time we're hitting up an indie fabric shop! So exciting!!!

I'm renting a car to do the drive from San Antonio to Austin. I really wanted a convertible but none seem to be available.

I'm extra excited for this trip. I'm on a panel discussion but not giving a talk, I feel pretty relaxed about the whole thing in general. This is my 4th conference for this software. I know a lot of people. Sometimes, I feel like a rock star in that community. So it's pretty awesome.

More from Texas!

ETA: Holy cow, there is a place called Hey Cupcake! with multiple locations in Austin, one of which is 4 minutes from the fabric shop!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, we're not going to Hey Cupcake! Their cupcakes are impressive-looking but not impressive-tasting. There's another place, maybe 2 mins from the fabric store, that has really tasty cupcakes that are worth every inflated penny.

    The indie fabric store is small but I was going to recommend another one for later in the day and MAYBE you will end up with enough for the large suitcase?

    Glad you are relaxed! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! You have an award waiting on my blog. Whether you care to pick it up, or not, is perfectly fine. If you choose to, just right-click on the award photo and save it to your computer. Then, add it to your sidebar, if you care to.

    The rules of the award are listed on my post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go to LaValitta-The Shops at LaValitta Historic Art Village in San Antonio fo handmade jewelry, artwork, etc. One shop (don't remember the name) has great prices-I have 3 pieces of artwork and one necklace I purchased from there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love hearing from you! Because I've been getting lots of spam comments, I'm changing the settings to moderated comments.