Thursday, April 1, 2010

Tomorrow: Cookie Friday

Look at what my testers are getting tmw...my house smells so good right now!
Cookies April 1, 2010

One of my coworkers gave me her homemade from scratch brownies today as pre-payment for fixing her dress. What she wants done to her dress seems relatively simple. I hope it's that way! I'll fix it on Saturday most likely. It's been a long time since someone has asked me to fix a garment for them.

It's Project Runway night but I don't know if I'm going to stay up til the end...

1 comment:

  1. I'd never thought about home-baked treats as payment for altering and mending, but I like it. It never feels right to accept payment but it does take time and moves things back in the queue. I will suggest home-baked goods and the recipe next time! Well, there's nothing like a house that smells like cookies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love hearing from you! Because I've been getting lots of spam comments, I'm changing the settings to moderated comments.