This is my third weekend working on this dress, New Look 6968. Not that I spent a lot of time on it this weekend, but progress has been made.
It now has facings in the neckline, and one bound armhole!
I used bias tape to bind one armhole so far. It's Wrights trim in plum, matches SOOO closely.
Still loving the collar...
And now it has a kickpleat too. I used the narrow hem foot to make that, er, narrow hem.
So, what's left to do on the dress? The other armhole, serging the inside, fixing an alignment problem with the bodice, tacking the facings, making the hem....
In other news, another female flower opened, yay! This is the vine that is growing into the red verbena.
I have updated my pumpkin album this weekend for some great updates, lol.
Here are the Princeton Farmer's Market flowers for this week:
And here's a gardenia in my front yard:
I use Irish Spring (in the bag, on a stick) to keep the deer away from my outdoor salad bar.
Oh, and I got an Android pay-as-you-go phone this weekend. Finally stepped up to the technology from 2 years ago or whatnot. And now I can read my own blog and see your comments on my phone, hurrah!
Scratch That...Time to Start Over!
59 minutes ago