Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sewaholic Thurlow Trousers: 14 hours and counting

Thanks for your words of encouragement on my trouser project management post! 14 hours of sewing so far.  Just the hem to go...oh and I want to make a ribbon belt too.


The hem on one leg is pinned....
Sewaholic Thurlow Trousers final steps
Front
Sewaholic Thurlow Trousers final steps
Maybe I should use a more sedate button.
Sewaholic Thurlow Trousers final steps
What, doesn't everyone have the NYC subway map inside their pants?
Sewaholic Thurlow Trousers final steps
'scuse me while I go pass out now.   If I was 25 I'd stay up and push til the end but I'm not so good night!

Be well!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! You did awesome. Those pants look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are incredible, I like the subway map. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic marathon sewing effort. Love your pocket bags. Best to stop when you are tired or else risk a major stuff up. Look forward to seeing you model the finished pants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. A great sewing effort and another great use for the NY subway map fabric. Amazing work Kyle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl! You are a dedicated pants sewer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pants! I love the pockets!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love hearing from you! Because I've been getting lots of spam comments, I'm changing the settings to moderated comments.