Thursday, June 18, 2009

You knew this was coming...

Some people post all their MRI images in their online photo albums. and blog.
But I'm only posting one of the 177 images taken that day.

It blows my mind to know that this is what I look like inside.
I blurred some data in the upper right corner.

Here you can see my spine as taken from the side. So neat that you can see the vertebrae and disks.
And for you sewists, you can see my slight sway back!!!
Pretty amazing.

My spine as taken during my lumbar MRI on 5/30/09

2 comments:

  1. It is amazing! Has anyone who is not a medical professional tried to "read" these for you? Just curious....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It is like a painting, beautiful and so detailed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love hearing from you! Because I've been getting lots of spam comments, I'm changing the settings to moderated comments.