Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Farmer's Market flowers & white fabric

Flowers from the Princeton farmer's market this week (photographed at my work desk)
my favorite flower from this week's princeton farmer's market bouquet

scalloped edge eustoma

DSC03647

Tonight I went to JoAnn's and looked at white fabric: white satin, white satin with crystals, white eyelet, white shirting, white bottomweights, and even white denim. I came away feeling that I needed to know first the dress I want to make; then I can choose the fabric. I was intrigued most by the white denim and the white satin with crystals. No pix, though. I also looked at red fabric, red piping, red bias tape, and red ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers. Wedding dress.... I will keep my eyes out for ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love hearing from you! Because I've been getting lots of spam comments, I'm changing the settings to moderated comments.