Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Menu, First Draft

Tonight Pete and I went to see The September Issue. I read about it on Lindsay T's blog, otherwise I don't think I would have known about it. Very awesome and so fun to do something else after work besides going to a doc appt!

Oh menu excitement!!! We'll probably use the logo with the flower off to the side and the date instead of this logo; the word Menu will be smaller, another hibiscus between the word "menu" and the menu items itself; adding the words "Wedding Brunch Buffet"; rewording the text (especially the dessert section).
menu-alt, text to be edited


And we're going to attempt making our own laptop cake toppers out of pix of our laptops. You can match laptop to owner, right??
red-laptop-2''

black-laptop-2''

1 comment:

  1. Cute cute cute laptop photos with your reflections in the screens!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love hearing from you! Because I've been getting lots of spam comments, I'm changing the settings to moderated comments.