Friday, September 18, 2009

French Toast Contains Sugar

Thanks everyone for your super nice comments about Pete's Elvis drawing. He does rock, doesn't he?

Tonight Pete and I saw Julie and Julia. We both enjoyed it quite a lot--it was better than we both thought it would be!! Hopefully I will have some time to blog about it (and the September Issue) next week.

I hate unlabelled buffets. I really, really want to know what something is before I eat it. I asked Pete to make a sample buffet label. Here it is:
food-label-4x6-ex1

Isn't it adorable?? I just laughed out loud!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I want to know if something has meat or meat product in it! I would find that french toast sign immensely helpful....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love hearing from you! Because I've been getting lots of spam comments, I'm changing the settings to moderated comments.