Friday, August 7, 2009

Dress up your Vocabulary

I'm so excited to spread the word that Antoinette has opened her own online clothing boutique, Vocabulary!! Please go visit her stylistically clean and easy-to-navigate site and support her eco-friendly refashions! She currently offering her Vocabulary of Plaid line of refashioned men's shirts. They are simply adorable! I'm so excited for her and proud of her!!!!

I picked up my newly sharpened scissors, but have yet to use them! Maybe this weekend.

I went for a walk this evening, and saw a posted sign in the other neighborhood that a pit bull attacked someone recently. The local police were working with the homeowner on the issue. It made me think that when I go walking I really don't have a way to protect myself and I don't know what I would do if a dog attacked me.

The neighbor is putting stone pavers in his patch in the backyard. That's something I've always wanted to do. Hmmm...

Saw the chiro tonight. I told him I wasn't sure I could live without him for two weeks, and he said, "so you found somebody else?" Now I'm on once-a-week plan with him instead of twice a week. I haven't told him about the physiatrist yet. At least I had no pain walking up stairs tonight after the chiro. Last night my left knee was hurting walking up stairs.

Oh yeah, I stole someone's food at work. When I left work tonight, I took what I thought was my bag out of the fridge and I was pretty surprised when I came home and opened the bag and it contained pasta and a bag of cherries. I wonder whose food I stole???

Knee pain: 0. Left back pain: 1. Right back pain: 3. Achy tooth as per usual these days.

Good night! I'm in one of those too-tired-to-get-a-shower-and-go-to-bed-properly kind of moods.

When I blog next, Pete should be at my side while I write the posting! Nite nite!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for blogging about the shop, and for your enthusiasm and support! And yes, your sweet Pete will be with you soon -- very exciting! Have a great reunion weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love hearing from you! Because I've been getting lots of spam comments, I'm changing the settings to moderated comments.