Thursday, August 6, 2009

Rose

Une belle rose
Rose from a rose bush my mother gave me. It has a bad case of black spot but it sent up this beauty. I just adore it.

I knocked out some more prosaic things on my "to-do" list, including replacing some burned out bulbs in the bathroom. Holy cow, the fixture in there takes six 60 watt bulbs and I was down to 1. I only had 3 replacement bulbs on hand but wow, what a difference!! It inspired me to clean the bathroom right then and there!

I'm picking up my sewing scissors during lunchtime tmw. I can't wait to cut something out!!!

Hmmm...should I write an SPR now? Maybe...or maybe not. Maybe I'll just read some reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love hearing from you! Because I've been getting lots of spam comments, I'm changing the settings to moderated comments.