- Woke up at 5:30am, then 7. It was thunderstorming! We had cereal and I went back to bed again and slept til noon (I haven't slept this much in ages)
- Went to K&W for lunch: turkey and dressing, cranberry sauce, soft roll.
- Since it was still raining, went to an outlet center and did some shopping.
- Went mini-golfing once the weather cleared at the SpyGlass. Like yesterday's course, this was a course we had never played before. It was pretty nice. Lots of stairs and uneven surfaces for my knees, but overall it was a great course.
- Had Krispy Kreme donuts as a snack.
- Had Cracker Barrel for dinner: vegetable soup, grilled chicken tender sandwich.
- Went to Books a Million and looked at and bought some magazines.
- Came back and I had another nap while Pete did the morning dishes.
About to take the first sip:
and it was good: