Thursday, August 20, 2009

More wedding drafts

Obs, dates/places are just placeholders.
New logo draft:
Kyle-and-Pete-logo-7-alt
New invitation draft (I will reword it this weekend):
invitation-test-5-alt-2240x1600-4pics-hibiscus-margins
Rough draft of back of invitation card (lots to be changed here):
invitation-test-5-alt-reverse-2240x1600
Draft of back of reply card (I have already supplied Pete with the edits that should be made; my address is blurred):
reply-card-test-5-alt-reverse-2240x1600(2)
Info for our UK based guests (I will edit this text tmw):
UK-insert-test-5-alt-2240x1600
Also, we haven't decided yet where we're having the ceremony/reception. Right now it's between the Oak Tree Lodge and The Mill. We see two more places this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. You've both been busy! The invite is great -- now the two things I notice first are the logo's hibiscus and the photos of you two. It looks much more relaxed and focused. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I'd love to hear from you!