Thursday, August 20, 2009

More wedding drafts

Obs, dates/places are just placeholders.
New logo draft:
Kyle-and-Pete-logo-7-alt
New invitation draft (I will reword it this weekend):
invitation-test-5-alt-2240x1600-4pics-hibiscus-margins
Rough draft of back of invitation card (lots to be changed here):
invitation-test-5-alt-reverse-2240x1600
Draft of back of reply card (I have already supplied Pete with the edits that should be made; my address is blurred):
reply-card-test-5-alt-reverse-2240x1600(2)
Info for our UK based guests (I will edit this text tmw):
UK-insert-test-5-alt-2240x1600
Also, we haven't decided yet where we're having the ceremony/reception. Right now it's between the Oak Tree Lodge and The Mill. We see two more places this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. You've both been busy! The invite is great -- now the two things I notice first are the logo's hibiscus and the photos of you two. It looks much more relaxed and focused. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love hearing from you! Because I've been getting lots of spam comments, I'm changing the settings to moderated comments.