Saturday, May 17, 2008

Time for a bottle count

3 pre-England trip, 2 post-England trip, 1 at the family party, 1 pre NOLA trip, 1 during NOLA trip (argh!), 2 post-NOLA trip=10 for the year. By this point, I normally would have consumed 360 bottles of water.

So in last night's dream, I bought a bottle of water, and while I was drinking it I realized, hey, I shouldn't be drinking this! and then in my dream I drove to McDonald's and bought burgers and another bottle of water. So then I had two bottles of water in my car, and I realized, ugh, I've bought bottled water AND McDonald's (I haven't been to Burger King, Wendy's, Taco Bell or McDonald's since Sept 2005).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love hearing from you! Because I've been getting lots of spam comments, I'm changing the settings to moderated comments.