Sunday, May 11, 2008

Need to take care of my knees

I will take better care of my knees by vowing:
  • I will not do high impact during cardio jazz. Low or medium only. No matter how good the song is or how much I want to do the bouncy moves.
  • I will not use my left leg (therefore knee) to step onto the landing at the base of the stairs in my house. Right leg (knee) only.
  • I will read the Knee book Canister Vacuum gave me.
  • I will buy the knee ice packs for both knees and use them after every gym class.
  • No crawling into bed on my knees.
  • Use my arms more to help myself get out of chairs.
  • I'm not sure what to do about climbing the stairs at work. To climb them or not to climb them? That is the question indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love hearing from you! Because I've been getting lots of spam comments, I'm changing the settings to moderated comments.