Friday, July 10, 2009

Prepping for weekend sewing

Fabric for Simplicity 2892
Actually, the fabric on the left is plum colored, though it's hard to tell from the picture. The fabric on the right is a puckered gingham print. So cute!

I just cut out two shirts for Simplicity 2892 for my weekend sewing. View A without the sleeves and view D. We'll see how it goes. SPR folks say view A is apparently easy-peasy, but view D requires patience with all the ruffling. I predict I'll make both shirts tmw. Want to guess which fabric is for view A and which for view D?

Suddenly I have quite a lot to do at work again. But I knew that was going to happen in July.

I slept a lot yesterday. My sense of humor returned at work today. Related?

One of my teeth is bothering me. So on Mon I see the chiro, Tues the dentist, Thurs the ortho, Fri the acu. I'll see the chiro again either Wed or Fri. Knee pain is non-existent today!! Back pain is predominantly left side and is a 2/3.

It has been a gorgeous week here!! Tonight I walked around Princeton and discovered a new paper shop which has lots of things I want and nothing I need. Princeton is pretty lively on a Friday night. There were three couples tango-ing in front of the library. Lines outside ice cream shops. Old men in suit coats. Teenagers everywhere.

I am healing. Good night!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear you're healing! The plum and gingham are both very nice fabrics. Don't do too much all at once! I went to the paper store site and love it! It's a good thing for our budget that it isn't close by. I spend money at Warwick's in La Jolla whenever I'm there for PT; it's the closest thing. Oh, and I dreamed you went to my PT person, Gloria! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love hearing from you! Because I've been getting lots of spam comments, I'm changing the settings to moderated comments.