Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Science Olympiad day

So today was the science olympiad and I volunteered by stamping hands and handing out awards. Whee! I also got free lunch so I brought the sports bottle filled with water and it totally worked fine. I guess there won't be any drama about not using bottled water anymore. I have a lot of sparkle cups to wash on the weekends but so far, so good. Oh, when one of my coworkers reminded me to take the free bottled water, I told her I'm not doing bottled water anymore... and she seemed ok with it...or maybe more like, what weird scheme is she up to now??

I'm exhausted. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love hearing from you! Because I've been getting lots of spam comments, I'm changing the settings to moderated comments.