I'm feeling all wild and crazy and thinking about entering the Sewing Pattern Review 100% cotton contest. Well, I signed up for it, but haven't made the item yet and am not 100% sure that I will. Unlike the Stash Pattern Contest, there is only one entry per person, thank goodness! I have already chosen a pattern and fabric...now let's see if I actually make it!
If I had oodles of time I would make lots of stuff this weekend for the stash contest, but time is running in short supply lately. What I'd like to make for the stash pattern contest:
- swimsuit-y gym top
- safari shirt
- fix the disaster shirt (by finishing it, it would count for the stash contest)
New patterns purchased that I'd like to make:
- pattern for 100% cotton contest
- funky vogue turtleneck shirt
- two different New Look wrap style shirts
- New Look jacket pattern
- add double fold bias tape inside of brown jacket.
- add lace to bottom of the white chemise.
- birthday present for Debbie
- giftmas present for Michele
- probably a batch of giftmas aprons
- hat for Pete
- does Pete want pjs?
Have a great Friday everyone!