Pete was such a sweetie and sent me flowers for V-day!
Seriously, these are the best looking, most colorful and most hopeful (if flowers can look hopeful) bunch Pete has ever sent me. And seriously, that baby's breath looks like it was just plucked from the plant. Also, I love those flower picks, this one is especially impressive with a big heart & arrow, plus two cupids to boot!
Pete also marked my love of cupcakes with this shirt for the gym:
Vanilla, Chocolate, PirateI don't know why I have that weirdo grin on my face, but I do like the shirt! Arrr, Mateys, behold the sweetness of the cupcake!
If you want, you can check out what I made for Pete, over at Pete's blog.
I've spent a lot of time sewing this week and weekend. But I think that post will wait til tomorrow.
In the meantime:
Things I love:
- Watching old George Michael videos on YouTube and eating Valentine candy while sewing.
- Being able to do laundry again
- Reading Mike's blog. It makes me laugh, it makes me cry, it sends chills down my spine. (Today I enjoyed the letter to his son especially!)
- A Princeton University employee was killed in a car accident on his way to work 2 weeks ago.
- A Princeton University employee was killed in that Buffalo plane crash Thursday night.
Happy Valentine's Day, Pete! I love you!
I love your weirdo grin! :)ReplyDelete
Glad that you enjoyed your Valentine's Day! I love you too!
Beautiful flowers and cuuuuute t-shirt! :)ReplyDelete
Freedom! Freedom! (Awwwwww, now I've got that song stuck in my head!!!) but seriously, who doesn't love some George Micheal!ReplyDelete
Hey, Jersey girl! :) I'll let you know when we make another Philly run :)