Day 30: Peonies from the Princeton Farmers Market and a lined, cotton eyelet NL 6843 skirt.
- Day 26: The dress I wear when I need to look nice
- Most days: I used my B6072 backpack.
- Love that NL 6922 dress--need to make more.
- Another rusty object
- Bonus Day 26 at the gym, tank.
- Day 29: Love this top and skirt combo; never wore them together before but love!
- Day 31: I should wear that skirt more often.
- It was a fun month with no me-made repeats.
- I made new friends through Twitter.
- @SewSimplicity rocks on twitter--they love to favorite and retweet, and I was even their #SimplicityTweetoftheDay a few times! I love the enthusiasm and interaction with pattern companies.
- I enjoyed finding new sculptures on campus for backdrops.
- I rediscovered some outfits, found some new combinations and want to sew up some of the dresses again.
Thank you to all my photographers the entire month: Ellen, Sara, Diane, Paula, Tomasa, and especially to The Other Ellen and Gina who took the majority of photos for the month! Gold stars to you all!
I love all the purple that came out for the end of the month. Especially those purple suede shoes!ReplyDelete
One of my coworkers gave me the Aerosoles catalog that had those shoes and said that they reminded her of me--so I bought them!Delete
Love all of your ensembles but I especially love that purple Day 31 skirt!ReplyDelete
Can you believe that is Joann's fabric?Delete
I'm so sorry I didn't credit you with taking one of the pictures! I have updated the post now!
Invigorating! Sounds like you need three weeks off to sew more!ReplyDelete
I would love 3 weeks off, or even better a whole month!Delete
Your photographers have done a great job with your photos. However, you've done a brilliant job with your collection including that wonderful backpack.ReplyDelete
I really enjoyed the photography aspect overall. Thanks for your kind words about my collection! I love that backpack too!Delete
All of your purple throughout the month has been really nice to see! True purples I think are tricky to wear, but they look great on you! The eyelet skirt is lovely! I have an embroidered green fabric that's similar that I should do something with...ReplyDelete
Thanks Elizabeth! I want to make another eyelet skirt, possibly this weekend, white lined with aqua.Delete
I love your dresses and day 29 look. I tend to wear more separates and that one caught my eye. Good on you for not repeating throughout the month! And I want to make a backpack like yours!ReplyDelete
Yes! You are into separates. You will not regret making that backpack!Delete
You had a great Me Made May and love Day 30.ReplyDelete
Love that eyelet skirt! Congrats on a great Me Made May -- so many nice garments!ReplyDelete