2. I meant to say, I knew the Saturday with Antoinette was going to be good when she said, "Good Times" as we approached the first stop light, driving away from the hotel.
3. As we chatted during the day, Antoinette talked about her blogging buddies, referring to each one by her real first name(I didn't know), then stating her blog name (which I then recognized).
4. I felt like a rock star at the conference I attended. The most rock star worthy moment was two women approached me at the reception and said they wanted to meet me, and one of them said she printed my documentation and read it on the plane and enjoyed it. Plus, 1 out of every 4 conference attendees came to my talk on Monday, when there were 5 concurrent sessions, and no one in the room used the module I was talking about. Isn't that a great feeling?
5. Spring has sprung! The daffodils are here...
Love this one, struggling to come up...
6. I bought some ranunculus at the grocery store...
7. I'm thinking of entering the PR hat contest. If I'm going to do it, I better get it done tmw!! (Contest deadline is March 31).
You're so funny that you remember "good times". I loved that recurring sketch on Saturday Night Live with the NPR radio show -- was it Molly Shannon and... who was the other gal? Oh yeah, Ana Gasteyer. Funny stuff.... good times....ReplyDelete
You are a rock star! And now you know it, too. :) I hope you get that hat done in time, if only to help us figure out the PR contest system. LOL
I love your yellow flower photos! I had daffodils a few weeks ago (cut ones as we aren't quite ready for the outdoor kind yet).ReplyDelete