Roses I bought for myself
- Who am I kidding? My green dress needs a swayback adjustment.
- Look at this new blog I found; she made my green dress in purple and she lives in HAWAII!!!!
- Have you seen this blog?
- Tonight I wrote SPRs for the last three dresses I made recently. I'm all caught up on my SPRs.
- My lumbar back pain is now intermittent instead of constant! My knee pain is now occasional instead of intermittent. I love these downgrades!
- I now have rib pain though? Maybe I'll see Len for that.
- I went 4 weeks without seeing Len. It felt like a triumph. Len said "is this your graduation day?" I'm trying for 6 weeks without seeing him, but I might need him to work on the rib.
- I went to the eye dr and a little kid threw up in the waiting room. The eye doc said "Oh no, I gave him too many snacks"
- I went to the dentist and I have no cavities. See you in 6 months. YES!
- I have acupuncture tmw night. And then I'm seeing the Heidi Chronicles with a coworker. It's going to be a big night.
- Tmw is my last full day in my office. Sob. Then I'm in a cube for 6 weeks, then I share an office with someone else. My personal office, I will miss thee!
- I started listening to a meditation CD and it felt like I was having acupuncture. Wild, right?
- I started reading Why People Don't Heal and How They Can by Caroline Myss. Quite a revelation there.
- I finished Eat, Pray, Love. I'm ready for the movie.
- I'm thinking of making Simplicity 3742 this weekend.
Hi Kyle, Thanks so much for mentioning my blog! I'll look forward to reading yours too! I think your green dress turned out great! I love the color. Green is my favorite. Glad you were able to do an sba on it. I now know it can be done on this one. On the back neck, if I remember right, I just cut 1/2" off the back center fold.ReplyDelete