Friday, September 5, 2008

Little Red Riding Hood

I've decided I want a new coat for winter. Not just any wool coat. A red wool coat. A fashionable red wool coat. A fashionable red wool coat that will make me feel fabulous wearing it. I haven't had a new wool coat in years. And never a fashionable one. And certainly never a red one. It is time.

Oh, Myrtle Beach, how I love thee (and thy mini-golf). Hanna, please be gentle: http://climate.weather.com/articles/hannapreps090504.html?from=hp_news

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I would like one, too. I have a few coat patterns I picked up toward the end of last winter, and I realized I would have to work pretty hard to find the right fabric! Needless to say, I'm still sitting on a small pile of patterns. We should do some kind of sew-along so that we actually get these coats done before fall 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I hadn't thought of actually making my own real winter coat! I was thinking of buying one instead. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love hearing from you! Because I've been getting lots of spam comments, I'm changing the settings to moderated comments.