Thursday, May 13, 2010

In Philly! for SPR weekend!

I'm here!!
Phase I of my work project is done...what a load off!
It was a pretty easy drive from Princeton. :)

AND Christine pointed out, I can meet Jay McCarroll at the All Star Craft Bazaar this weekend which is like a hop, skip, and jump away from my hotel!

I've already moved in
I've moved in

I asked for a fridge--here it is, all cute and beaten up
my beaten up fridge--with milk for cereal!

I love these little cubes
I like those two cubes...

I haven't had a good night's sleep for a few nights now...so good night!

6 comments:

  1. It was so very nice to meet you this weekend! Hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation and I'll look for you the next time I'm in CVS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed meeting you this weekend! It was such a fun time. It was nice to be able to check out your cute tops in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got a kick out of seeing you in pics on Lindsay T's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved meeting you this weekend Kyle! Hope it's okay to add you to my blogroll.
    Connie
    Couturesmith dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very glad I got to meet you this weekend, I hope you had as much fun as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was there on Saturday and it was such a pleasure to meet everyone and the fabric la la la was for the taking...lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love hearing from you! Because I've been getting lots of spam comments, I'm changing the settings to moderated comments.