Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving from England!

Today was our "day off". Last year we swam off the coast of Maui for Thanksgiving, had Panda Express for Thanksgiving lunch, then flew back to NJ that night, sob. This year we're at Pete's house in Warrington.

Took some pix of Pete in his lemon Christmas pajamas. He's slept in them for 3 nights at this point:
Lemons:  we have them

Pete's lemon pjs

Wore my Happy Thanksgiving t-shirt:
Me and my Happy Thanksgiving shirt, and superhero pants

Ate most of my Thanksgiving turkey chocolate:
For Thanksgiving--a chocolate turkey!

Watched a tv show called "Mock the Week".

Had Thanksgiving Dinner at Pizza Express. I love PE!! We walked there and back, which was great. We're doing a good amount of walking this trip.

More Christmas lights:
All that Jazz; Stockton Heath

Stockton Heath is the only place in the world where I've seen Christmas trees shoved into flag holders (and I've seen this for several years now):
Stockton Heath Christmas flag

Christmas trees in flag poles in Stockton Heath

My Thanksgiving dinner (as suggested by my mom, why not go non-traditional?). It's a pizza with a hole cut out for salad.

Pizza with hole in middle for salad

Pete's Thanksgiving dinner:
Pete and his pizza

Our dessert: me: pistachio and chocolate gelato. Pete: cheesecake
Our desserts at Pizza Express

We walked past the bus depot. Here's where the buses sleep for the night.
Warrington Bus Depot

Spent a LOT of time looking at LOLCats, FailBlog, and GraphJam. We think LOLCats is the best of all of them, but that GraphJam one is often funny too.

My sore throat is almost gone, but Pete's still hacking up a lung. My left knee is hurting a little? Ankles ok, back ok-ish.

No rain today!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!! I leave you with something from LOLCats. It helps to know that "nom" is food (or as in the sound one makes when eating--nom-nom-nom) and that they intentionally misspell everything as if a cat was speaking English.)
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

2 comments:

  1. The lemon pajamas look great, not too short at all. Happy Thanksgiving from all the way over here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen Christmas trees stuck into what could be British flag holders in Rothenburg, Germany.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love hearing from you! Because I've been getting lots of spam comments, I'm changing the settings to moderated comments.