Saturday, November 21, 2009

UK Vogue Nov 2009

UK Vogue Nov 2009

I'm heading out soon for my journey across the pond tonight. I wanted to post because I didn't want my gray hair to be the top post for much longer!

I found the UK Vogue at Borders on Thursday night. They only had one copy and it looked like it had been a refuge from a doctor's office, with its torn cover and worn pages. But a fellow blogger said that issue is quite good. I will definitely read it when I return; for now it's too big and heavy to bring with me.

Pete currently has a cold and I feel like I'm getting one so we'll make quite the pair for the first few days.

Now I'm going to figure out if my heating pad will work in the UK.

I'm pretty sure I will blog from the road.
Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love hearing from you! Because I've been getting lots of spam comments, I'm changing the settings to moderated comments.