Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm baaack!

I'm back home.

I took the flight home yesterday; there were no offers to be bumped.

My cold is raging now. I went to work the entire day. I'm thinking I might take a sick day tomorrow. My bed looks like a crumpled tissue farm since I came home tonight.

My funny plane story is this: a family of 4 was in the row ahead of me. The kids were little, maybe 6 or 7 years old. They were quiet the whole flight, until the end. When we landed, one of the kids yelled out, "Touchdown, Jets!" and the other one said, "No, it's 'Touchdown, Continental!"

Tomorrow Pete goes for his medical exam for the visa. It's all the way in London.

So....what do you take when you get a cold??

3 comments:

  1. A day off sounds right in order. Glad you got back safe, and hope you are better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you have a cold!! Thanks for the great postcard, what a nice surprise. It's hard to deal with colds. I take whatever decongestant will work and drink herbal teas, or hot water with honey/lemon and sometimes a bit of rum or Scotch in the evening to liven it up a bit. A friend of mine does half cranberry juice and half hot tea. REST!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love hearing from you! Because I've been getting lots of spam comments, I'm changing the settings to moderated comments.