Sunday, July 26, 2009

Randomly exciting stuff

I blogged about my finished Simplicity 2724 dress earlier today (thanks everyone for your super nice comments, by the way!) but forgot to include this photo:

I really should look at the camera when I take these pix...Simplicity 2724

It just cracked me up.

These are iron on patches, 25 cents each on JoAnn's clearance.  About the size of a quarter...
These are iron on patches, 25 cents each in JoAnn's clearance bin. They're about the size of a quarter, maybe a little bigger. They called out to me.

My white rose bush lost all of its leaves due to black spot, then shot up another stalk and produced 3 blooms today (it has 8 more to go!!)
The white rose bush lives to produce more flowers

I bought 3 scratch-off lottery tickets for $6 total. Each one was a winner, for a total of $9!

I worked a bit more on the green dress with brown flower, but then my back said "that's enough". It basically went from a 1 to a 3. That's much better than going to a 6.

There is a big thunderstorm going on outside now!! Kaboom!!

I designate this my "wear a dress to work every day" week. I'm taking Friday off, so that's only 4 dresses to go.

Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love hearing from you! Because I've been getting lots of spam comments, I'm changing the settings to moderated comments.