Wednesday, August 19, 2009

You knew this was coming part II...

Oh knees...now playing..my Greatest Hits volume 3...knee x-rays: Enjoy!! (Doc gets a report in a "couple of days"). (Vol 1: lumbar spine x-ray, vol 2: MRI of lumbar spine)

Oh and Len strongly disagrees about getting any shots at all. He's away next week, I'm away the week after that, then it's Labor Day, so it means 3 weeks between appts. I might go on Fri just to reduce that time a bit.

lsaspacey asked about side effects of injections. I'll do some research and let you know, but initially it seems like either it doesn't work or it causes flareups

knee3

knee2


knee4

knee1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love hearing from you! Because I've been getting lots of spam comments, I'm changing the settings to moderated comments.