Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sick day

I took a sick day today. I might take one tomorrow. I'm supposed to teach in the morning for 3 hours. Somehow I don't see that much continuous talking happening, especially not with this deep sicky voice I have.

Thankfully I'm not blowing my nose every minute anymore. I do have a chesty phlegmy thing going on but it's really not so bad. I'm just really tired and took a bunch of naps. I did not sleep well at all last night.

I had to cancel my acupuncturist appointment. She returned my voicemail with the nicest message.

Can't believe it's Dec 1 already!!!

Pete had his medical exam for the visa today and it sounds like it all went well.

I watched The View this morning (well, most of it) and learned that Rod Stewart has 7 kids with 5 different women--and that he wants another kid. Really?

I thought maybe I could catch up on some reading today but catching up on napping and watching The Amazing Race somehow took priority.

Oh, and my right ankle is bothering me again. And last night my jaw started to bother me but it has seemed ok since lunch. Why am I falling apart?

If I was feeling better, I'd put the statements in this post in a more logical order. But for now it is what it is.
Good night and good health!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love hearing from you! Because I've been getting lots of spam comments, I'm changing the settings to moderated comments.