Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Even if it's bold italic

If you're vaguely a computer geek, like fonts, parodies, and/or Lady Gaga, then you'll love this parody of PokerFace, which is also a geeky tribute to a font called Neutra. I can't stop playing it over and over and over again!

Looong day today. I taught this morning in a brand new classroom in a brand new building. The instructor machine is in the back of the room, which I thought was weird at first but it actually makes a lot of sense. Now I can actually know if my users are keeping up with me or not, who's getting error messages, and who is checking email, because I can see all of their monitors at a glance! Yes!

I left early for the dentist. He thinks the jaw problem is a muscle issue and recommends no gum (check, I don't really chew gum anymore) and no bread (apparently bread is very chewy (i.e. jaw works a lot to chew up the bread)) for 2 weeks. He said I could take ibuprofen at night and in the morning for 2 weeks to see if that helps. Well, since Len already worked on my jaw it seems to be a lot better, and I'm also more aware of clenching my jaw and releasing it.

As for my sensitive tooth, he said the gum line is slightly receding there but it's not enough to do anything about it. He gave me a prescription toothpaste that is supposed to help and I can use it 3-4 times a week.

Overall he said my teeth and gums are in great shape.

Other than that I saw Christine for Greek food in Highland Park. It was yummy but expensive!

And I leave you with a little something from LOLCats:
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love hearing from you! Because I've been getting lots of spam comments, I'm changing the settings to moderated comments.