Monday, January 18, 2010

The best thing I did at work today & an anniversary

The best thing I did at work today?
I turned off the email alert box in Outlook!

Oh, and this week marks a whole year of back pain. What a year it has been!!
I was able to go back to cardio in November and toning in December. I'm about 95% pain-free, some days 98% pain free. I go to the chiropractor every 3 weeks now and the acupuncturist every other week. I'm at the gym 3 days a week.

My knees are getting better too, though I doubt they'll ever be pain free. I started the Strong Knees DVD this weekend. We'll see if it helps. Since I do toning 2 days a week at the gym, this third day at home with the DVD might help.

I think I know what makes my ankle hurt, so I've stopped doing that. Sometimes I pull my rib but it's not like it was in October.

I really listen to my body and what it's telling me now. I stretch a lot and stand up frequently at work.

The light is definitely at the end of the tunnel!

1 comment:

  1. Turning off the email alert is such a good productivity choice. It made a big difference for me, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love hearing from you! Because I've been getting lots of spam comments, I'm changing the settings to moderated comments.