- Looking for a new time waster? Check out the Chiquita banana sticker generator.
- My Christmas tree finally smells like Christmas now. It must have been really fresh when I bought it.
- I didn't do any sewing today. I'm kind of shocked at myself, but it was a long week and I had a very lazy day today.
- At acupuncture this week, Karen put a needle in the top of my head. and one between the eyes. for mental clarity.
- I went to the Princeton Environmental Film Festival and watched the pilot episode of "Garbage Moguls", which features TerraCycle, a local company that upcycles trash. It was filmed like a reality show and was hysterical. It's supposed to be on the National Geographic Channel in the next few months, possibly renamed as "Trashformers". Highly recommended viewing.
- I entered the asterisk shirt as-is to the SPR refashion contest. Thanks everyone for your comments about it! It saved me some effort to not add the turquoise arm bands when you are all correct that the shirt is fine as-is (I really had to restrain myself, though). The shirt made its debut at the gym on Wednesday. I think it will serve me well. :)
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Randomly random stuff
Labels: acupuncture, environment, sewing
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck in the contest!ReplyDelete