Friday, October 9, 2009

Cupcakes, anyone? Happy Friday!

Had dinner with friends tonight, and I brought dessert.

Cupcakes from "The House of Cupcakes" anyone?

Cupcakes, anyone?

Though I think our best dessert will always be this one, an ice cream cake from Thomas Sweet:
Happy Friday Thomas Sweet ice cream cake

My back is doing much better today, thanks! The flare subsided so my pain is back to a 1 or 2, and I'm another day closer to 6 weeks without Aleeve.

Also, I agree, the second cloud picture in yesterday's post is much better than the first.

1 comment:

  1. Cupcakes look fabulous, and the ice cream cake shows much promise! I made this banana crunch muffin recipe though that was so good I thought they were the best cupcakes I ever had--and that's without icing! I bet some peanut butter or caramel icing would be about perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love hearing from you! Because I've been getting lots of spam comments, I'm changing the settings to moderated comments.