Monday, October 12, 2009

Sarah and Paul's Wedding


Sarah and Paul's Wedding
Originally uploaded by pwenzel
Gosh that picture is funny. Found it on offbeatbride.com.
Here's my favorite quote from Sarah's profile of her wedding:

My favorite moment was before the wedding at the park as everyone arrived. It wasn't like getting married in a church or something where I was hidden away. I was able to hang out and greet a lot of people.

Their wedding was Sept 2008. Their reception was in their back yard. I love that.

Tonight I went to JoAnn's after work. It was a bit of a zoo. I don't want to go back there for a long long time. But at least I got the buttons for my shirt/jacket. I still need to fix the puckering on that jacket, though. The traffic was bad on the way there and horrible on the way home. Traffic was completely stopped on the way home on Rt 1. Luckily I cut over to Rt 27. Phew.

1 comment:

  1. And your Mom said that the portable toilets were unattractive... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love hearing from you! Because I've been getting lots of spam comments, I'm changing the settings to moderated comments.